IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, February 28, 2005

This morning everything was on time. I’m starting to feel antsy now that all modes of MTA transportation appear to be running perfectly. I don’t know, maybe everything will start to fall apart around Easter. I’m sure some of the regular drivers may be taking Easter Monday off....

CONCERN OF THE DAY
The tv weathermen are still talking about the snow storm of the century that’s predicted for our area later today. So far as I write this not a lick of snow has fallen. I don’t understand why the weathermen like to whip people into a frenzy about snow? I suppose this has something to do with February Sweeps. I guess this will all be over with when the tv ratings book ends on March 2.

WHAT I’M WEARING:
I have on a striped red, white, and blue sweater. It has flecks of shiny metallic silver in it. Underneath it I have on a long sleeve denim shirt along with stone washed jean and brown leather lace up shoes.


link | posted by gail at 7:57 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com