IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Everything was running on time this morning. I even got to work at 6:25 instead of 6:30!

NEW WORK STORAGE SYSTEMS:
I was saddened to find that my cubicle had not changed when I got in to work this morning. You see we have these new storage systems for our cubicles to put our work in. The first two rows of people in our group have their’s installed. I thought for sure they would install mine since they did Jai Li’s after she left for the day. She leaves an hour before I do. So naturally I thought they’d go down the line and install everyone else’s after they left for the day. I even cleaned off my shelf and unhooked the fluorescent light to make the installation easier.

Cassandra got her’s installed this morning as soon as she saw Dave (our supervisor’s supervisor). Then of course Arvada’s had to be installed as well. I’ve noticed that Arvada tends to follow after whatever Cassandra does.

I didn’t ask Dave to put up the new storage unit for me because I didn’t feel right about asking him to do that. Besides he probably would have snapped and yelled at me or something... I know that this is probably unlikely because Dave is normally laid back and easy going. Then again you never can tell what can set a person off.

Who knows, maybe, I’m about to be fired and that’s why it was never installed, or maybe I’m hated more than I thought I was. I used to feel kind of invisible at work neither hated nor liked. Maybe it turns out I’m really the most hated person in the department and never knew it...

The only ones left whose units aren’t installed are me, Lisa, Arnold, and Tyra. The quiet people in the group. It makes me wonder if this was a purposeful slight of the quiet people?

Since they’re all kind of quiet, I have always wondered if any of them has Asperger’s Syndrome like I do. One thing I can say is that one of them I’m constantly on the fence about and another I feel probably most likely has it. Then again what do I know I’m not a doctor...

All I know for sure is that I want my new storage unit up!!! Me Like New Things! :)

WHAT I’M WEARING:
Today, I have on a gray and blue fair isle knit sweater. Under the sweater I have on a dark blue mock turtleneck pullover. The pants I’m sporting today are blue jeans. Rounding out my lack off a fashion statement are blue suede shoes.


link | posted by gail at 8:55 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com