IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

The light rail shuttle bus was again 10 minutes late!!! I haven't been taking the shuttle bus in the morning as long as other folks have. For all I know the last few weeks of arriving at work at 6:30 could have been a fluke. Maybe this is the time that the bus actually is supposed to arrive.

You really can't tell from the MTA site because the time table for the shuttle buses are ambiguous. It just says something to the effect that they are supposed to arrive every 15 minutes during rush hour. I suppose the non-listing of scheduled arrival and departure times is their way of covering their asses. You can't really say the bus was late or early because no time was given, just the generic every 15 minutes during rush hour.

CONCERN OF THE DAY:
I’m still worried that I have trouble leaving out of work on time. No one has yelled at me about it....yet. Then again I’ve been doing it ever since I started working at the company back in 1999. However, it would be nice to leave out on time like the majority of folks do. Who knows, maybe, I’m a workaholic and don’t realize it. I come in early and leave out late. Ok, the coming in early thing is a recent phenomena.

WHAT I’M WEARING:
Today I have on an olive green sweater that has purple designs on it, underneath it, I have on an olive green turtleneck. I also have on blue jeans and blue suede shoes.


link | posted by gail at 7:58 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com