IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Yesterday, I took the #8 bus to Walmart. The bus driver I had seemed to be stoned out of her mind. She wore dread locks and had very long fingernails. She was maniacally whistling throughout the ride. She even called out the names of each stop and crazily waved to everyone she knew. A couple of times she seemed to be nodding off during her stops.

When I got off the bus I noticed that her eyes were rimmed red like you see on a drug addict. She was just a little too cheery and manic. It was the kind of cheery that could only be obtained by artificial means. I hope this woman does not get in a major accident and seeks help for her problem before it’s too late...

THE ALARM
I am beginning to notice that my downstairs neighbors seems to have what I at first thought was a smoke detector gone haywire by old batteries may in fact be a security alarm. Their alarm seems to go off every weekend around 12:30 in the afternoon. I wonder if they are aware of this.

The presence of an alarm makes me wonder if the reason they have one is to ward off frequent break ins or to prevent future break ins from ever occurring...

All in all the presence of this alarm makes me want to really get to work at setting up the one I bought at Radio Shack when I first moved in 6-7 years ago. The reason I haven't set it up was that involved stuff like using something called a Phillips screwdriver. I have no idea what that is or if I own one. I guess I could call my brother and see if he could help me install it.

WHAT I’M WEARING: Right now, I have on a nightshirt with a cartoon cat on it. The caption on the shirt reads, “I Hate Mondays!” On my feet I have on big, fuzzy, purple slippers.


link | posted by gail at 10:37 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com