IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, February 07, 2005

I admit I have'nt been any where near a computer in the last few weeks. I've been going through another bout of depression. The problem with my bouts of depression is that I can never really pinpoint it down to what makes them happen. Anyway, despite this I've been making faithful entries in my AlphaSmart. I'll try to upload all those entries this week so that it won't look like I disappeared off the face of the earth for two weeks.

TODAY'S COMMUTE:
Recently, I've gotten into the habit of taking the light rail train and getting off at the State Center stop so that I can catch the shuttle bus. I like to take this bus because on average it gets me to work 30 minutes early. As you can imagine this gives me plenty of extra time to make entries in my AlphaSmart.

The ride over to work this morning was smooth as silk. The only problem was the ride back from work. The shuttle bus was over an hour late!

When the bus finally arrived it became extra crowded with each stop. The bus driver ended up asking us if anyone had to get off at certain stops so that he could determine whether he could eliminate them from his drive. After the Pepper Road stop he determined he could head for the 83 expressway over to the North Avenue bus stop.

I should say here that he had to ask a passenger how to get to the expressway. I suppose the reason for the driver's unorthodox manner was that he might have been a fill in shuttle bus driver. I have no complaints what so ever about his methodology. In the end I got home close to the time I usually arrive home.

WHAT I'M WEARING:
Since allegedly it's supposed to be the upper 50's today I have on a blue turtleneck, stone washed jeans, along with blue suede shoes.


link | posted by gail at 6:09 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com