IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

I spent my day off cleaning up the apartment while listening to the radio. This was of course a pre-scheduled day off. I took the day off to celebrate Imbolc and to use up my vacation days.

BIG O AND DUKES: Today, they are trying out for the noon day Out To Lunch gig. They remind me of the Junkies. I’m getting an ice cream headache listening to them.

Also, they had the nerve to bring Dr. Drew from Love Line on their show as a guest. It’s almost as if they’ve been vociferously reading the DCRTV web page and the Out To Lunch message boards to see what they should do next and who they should have on as guests.

If Big O and Dukes get the job I feel that it would be the death of the comedy talk format of 105.7 The station is already playing WHFS music at night and on weekends. I believe that pretty soon they might even change their call letters from WXYV to WHFS. All I know is that if those two get the gig I fear it will be all over.... there will be no more Stern or Don and Mike to listen to on the radio. You see Big O and Dukes used to be the evening DJ’s on WHFS. I believe they started off on the station doing talk then they got complaints and switched back to playing songs in between bits. I’m sure that if they get the gig it will all over for the current format. Who knows maybe this whole thing of holding on air auditions is just a charade or an excuse to eventually start up WHFS full time. Don’t get me wrong I loved HFS but not at the expense of sacrificing Stern and the Don and Mike Show.

WHAT I’M WEARING: I have on my Friends t-shirt. It’s a cream colored shirt that has a black and white picture of the cast circa season 1. With this shirt I have on a light blue pair of sweat pants with ratty old tennis shoes.


link | posted by gail at 5:59 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com