IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, February 11, 2005

This morning I had a very friendly bus driver. She had a whole spiel when we got on and off the bus. I think she’s new. Her enthusiasm will soon wear off. If not, I would hate to think there could be such cheery effervescent people in the world at 5:25 in the morning. The light rail and shuttle bus were both on time. I got in to work again at 6:30. I love getting in extra early. Now I have to work on actually leaving from work on time.

CHARLES AND CAMILLA:
I’m probably the only person on earth who’s actually excited that they are finally getting married. I love weddings! I can see her wearing something like a pants suit. I know the ceremony probably won’t be as fairy tale perfect as Princess Diana’s was. Let’s face it they are both up there in age and would probably want to do something that’s more dignified than showy. All in all I hope the wedding is televised. Why? I love watching royal weddings!

Also I know the odds are against me ever getting married. I’m autistic and I lack social skills. Society expects women to be very talkative and empathetic to everything and to go on and and on about feelings. I thinks it’s better for me to just watch a wedding than to participate in one, Besides, there’s less pressure involved.....

WHAT I’M WEARING
I have on a red sweater, yellow turtleneck, blue jeans, and blue suede shoes. I also have on a red head band to coordinate with the sweater. It’s very cold and windy outside.


link | posted by gail at 8:18 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com