IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, February 14, 2005

This morning all the buses were on time. The only fly in the ointment was the bus on the way home. This makes the second Monday in a row it was late. I thought I was being smart by taking the #8 bus instead of the shuttle bus. As you can recall the shuttle bus last Monday was well over an hour late. The #8 bus this afternoon was an hour late. I wonder what is going on that makes them run late on Mondays?

DOCTOR WHO TO SCI-FI CHANNEL:
I haven’t watched TV on a regular basis since the cancellation of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel. Therefore, I’m looking forward to the return of Doctor Who with Christopher Eccleston and Billie Piper. The only problem that US fans have is what station will be picking up the new show.

Recently, I heard rumblings that the show has been picked up by the Sci-Fi Channel which is owned by Universal Studios and NBC. They allegedly have a package deal where they will have the rights to air all the old episodes in addition to the new ones. If this is true Doctor Who will no longer be running on our local PBS station. It has been running there every Saturday night for well over 20 years.

My main probem with the new Who is that I don’t have cable. I haven’t had cable since I moved out of my parent’s house. It’s just too darn expensive. If it’s a lock that Sci-Fi has it I guess I’ll have to either get cable or sponge off of someone who has it and doesn’t mind me orchestrating there tv viewing habits. I've heard something about bit torrent but I'm not quiet sure what it is or how to get to it.....

All I know for sure is that I want to see the new Doctor Who when it comes out.

WHAT I’M WEARING:
Today, I have on a royal blue crew neck sweater along with a rainbow striped turtleneck pullover. The pants I have on are blue jeans. The shoes I have on are blue suede shoes.


link | posted by gail at 11:49 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com