IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, March 02, 2005


mr_shoes, originally uploaded by willisgirl.

The bus and light rail were all on time this morning. This is starting to feel eerie. I want to complain about something! Oh, I just though of something...

Can someone please explain to me why ever since the light rail has closed down at the North Avenue stop and beyond that the trains sometimes have the very acrid smell of vinegar? Is vinegar now being used as a cleaning solution by the MTA or is something more nefarious going on? Inquiring minds want to know...

WHAT I’M WEARING:
Today, I have on a fair isle knit sweater. The primary back ground colour of the sweater is ecru. The detailing on the sweater is black, brown, and nutmeg. I’m starting to notice that I own and wear an awful lot of sweaters. I suppose this may be because I liked to watch the Mister Rogers Show as a kid. He also seemed to wear an awful lot of sweaters. Come to think of it he also seemed to wear a lot of canvas tennis shoes as well. I like to wear those type of shoes during the summer. Only I like to call them Muppet Shoes.

So there you have it Mr. Rogers has been one of my major life time fashion influences. Sorry to say, I’ve never met the man, the myth, the legend, Fred Rogers and never will. Sadly, fashion don Mister Rogers passed away a couple of years ago.

Anyway, back to my regularly scheduled clothing run down....along with the sweater, I have on stone washed jeans and brown lace up shoes.


link | posted by gail at 7:36 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com