IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Saturday, March 05, 2005

The highlight of my day has been finally watching the director’s commentary to King Arthur. I guess it was more of a lowlight than a highlight.

Antoine Fuqua the director of the movie has a monotone voice. He sounded bored. As a result I was fighting sleep as I watched the movie while he commented on it.

The movie which I watched yesterday was far more exciting to watch without his commentary. The movie itself has plenty of action and violence. If you’re into that kind of thing...

The King Arthur film commentary now goes down as my second least favorite film commentary of all time. The other in case you’re keeping score is the commentary on Real Women Have Curves. I found the voice of America Ferrera the lead actress in the movie, to be like nails on a chalkboard. She was great in the movie. But on the commentary I found her to be extremely annoying. Real Women Have Curves has been the only film commentary that I have ever had to turn off because I felt that if I had listened to it any longer I would developed a migraine headache.

WHAT I’M WEARING:
Today, I have on a long sleeve black shirt and purple pants along with purple fuzzy slippers.


link | posted by gail at 9:44 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com