IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, March 04, 2005

Today the bus, light rail, and light rail shuttle bus were all on time today. I wonder how long this will keep up?

Also today, I took the B Express Shuttle Bus home from work. This is the first time that I've done this. I recently found out that it starts out on Warren Road which I can easily walk to from work. I do admit that it's a bit of a trek but it's well worth it.

After Warren Road the only other stop it makes is at the Timonium fairgrounds. Then after that it hits the highway and makes it's final stop at State Center. So far, I really like this particular Shuttle Bus because it's fast and it's not vey crowded. The bus driver like all the other Shuttle Bus drivers appears to be a senior citizen.

WHAT I'M WEARING:
Today, I have on a dark tweeded sweater. Under the sweater I have on a turquoise long sleeve shirt. I'm also wearing blue jeans and brown lace up shoes.


link | posted by gail at 5:28 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com