IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, March 03, 2005

As usual every mode of transportation I take to and from work was on time. I’m starting to feel like I’m living in the twilight zone. of character of the Baltimore MTA.

CONCERN OF THE DAY:

I’m feeling kind of guilty today because I cheated on my Avon man. You see at work for some strange inexplicable reason men sell Avon products not women.

Keith, my regular Avon man works in the computer department. The celebrity Keith most resembles is Jimmy Olsen that is if he had a beard but not as he’s depicted in the comics books.

You see the problem is that I haven’t seen him around the office in days. Orders for last months book were due in on Tuesday. I really wanted to get the cute bear and the bunny rabbit (I like bunnies! Just not life sized ones...) that I saw in the book. Basically, I didn’t know if Keith’s been out sick or captured by aliens. All I knew was that I wanted those stuffed animals. So in desperation, I went over to Kenny, the other Avon man and gave him my order slip. The celebrity Kenny resembles is kind of difficult to come up with. Let’s just say he looks like a combination of the Pillsbury Doughboy meets the Snuggles Fabric Softener Bear.

Kenny has only recently taken up the mantle of being an Avon man. Kenny is also more accessible to me because he works in the warehouse. I’ve been over there millions of times. In fact our department was once housed in that part of the building.

Keith on the other hand works in a mysterious part of the building that I’ve never been in. In fact I don’t even know where the computer department is located. To me it’s like Area 51. I don’t know if they allow visitors there.

The guilt is killing me! Will I now have to order from both of them so as not to appear favoring one over the other? Oy Vey! Oh, well at least I got in my order for the cute teddy bear wearing the hat and the lavender sweater and the stuffed bunny that comes with a duck....

WHAT I’M WEARING:
Today, I have on an ivory colored sweater. Under the sweater I have on an ivory colored long sleeve pull over along with stone washed denim jeans and brown leather shoes.


link | posted by gail at 8:45 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com