IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, March 18, 2005

Today I got on the #2 bus. The Friday driver was a young bearded man. He had a long oval shaped face. The elbows to his maroon MTA uniform sweater were threadbare. I could see from how he was driving that he had a habit of resting his elbows on the turning wheel at each stop. I suppose he must be single. If he were married I’m sure his wife might have told him to put on another sweater. Then again maybe he was in a hurry this morning and grabbed the wrong sweater.

CONCERN OF THE DAY: The Office
I’m still surprised to find that NBC will be airing their version of the popular BBC comedy, The Office. From everything I hear about the Americanized version it’s atrocious. I don’t understand why they won't just air the original UK version of the show. Do US networks really have such a low opinion of Americans ability to understand British accents? The only potential problem I see would be with British slang. Even I do not know all the nuances of it.

All in all I think I’ll probably tape it’s premier next Thursday just so that I can ridicule the absurdity of it’s existence...

Other concern of the day: where is Josh Speigel? I hope that the Out To Lunch newsman with the unique voice hasn’t been fired or anything. Sure, I hated his guts when he first started but the litte bugger has managed to grow on me. I hope he's back on air on Monday. The show isnt' the same with out him.

WHAT I’M WEARING:
In honor of the upcoming first day of spring on Sunday I have on a three quarter lenghth pastel lavender pull over along with stone washed jeans and brown lace up shoes. I feel kind of Easter egg-ish with all this pastel. In hindsight I now realize that I should have put on my blue suede shoes. It would have made everything I have on be in the same colour family.


link | posted by gail at 10:39 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com