IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, December 26, 2005

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!


, originally uploaded by willisgirl.

This was a nicely decorated house that I took a picture of. In fact I took quiet a few photos of similiarly themed houses. I will be putting them up throughout the week.

Christmas was great this year. This has to have been one of the best Christmas I have had since my mother was alive. I spent the holiday with my nieces, nephew, grandniece, and father. We even exchanged presents without incident.

Later one of my nieces surmised that the reason that this Christmas was happier than usual was that her mother, my sister was away, and so was my brother. As I have written on many occasions, my brother and sister both have addiction problems. My sister is addicted to drugs. My brother is an alcoholic and occasional drug user.

Overall, I have to say Christmas was nicer without them around begging for money for drugs and/or booze. It was like a real old fashioned care free Christmas day. There was absolutely no fights or threats to call the cops to ruin the holiday vibe. It truly was a Very Merry Christmas!




, originally uploaded by willisgirl.

The above is a photo of my father looking at a present that his great granddaughter just opened.



One funny thing present wise was that my father got three shirts that have heavy quilted lining on the inside. He got one earlier in the day from his younger brother, one from his youngest granddaughter, and one from me, his youngest child. The above is a picture of my father wearing the plaid one that he got from his granddaughter. For the record I steered clear of plaid and got him a denim one.


link | posted by gail at 9:35 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com