IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, December 19, 2005


, originally uploaded by willisgirl.

This is an example of the type of photographs I usually take with my digital camera.

This week is the start of my holiday vacation week. I started it off at the doctors office. While there I learned good news. My tumors have not enlarged since my doctor last saw me. With this good news I then hopped on a bus to visit my father. I have not seen him in a while due to all the over time I have been doing at work.

While there I learned that my sister is finally in a drug treatment center. It appears that she does not want to leave it. I also finally got the phone number of one of my nieces. So at last I have a life line to the rest of the family! It also appears that one of my nieces is about to have a baby. So now I will have two grand nieces or one grand niece and a grand nephew. I think she is due to deliver sometime this month.



Also while visiting my father and showing him some photographs I had taken he pointed out a major shortcoming of my photography. The shortcoming in his eyes is that none of my photographs have people in it.


, originally uploaded by willisgirl.

Aha! There you go Pops!! I finally found a picture that has someone it! However, I have no idea who he is or how he managed to get in the picture. By the way this was taken on an early morning light rail train.



I always knew this but it was odd hearing him say it aloud. I do not know why I feel more comfortable drawing and painting people and uncomfortable photographing people. I suppose in a way I view photographing people as an invasion of privacy. Also I do not have any friends to take pictures of.....


link | posted by gail at 7:56 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com