IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Saturday, December 10, 2005


richard-pryor, originally uploaded by willisgirl.


I just found out this evening that Richard Pryor died. He was one of my favourite comedians.

When I was kid during the weekends there was this DC college radio station that used to play comedy albums late at night. Me and my older brother Carlos, would stay up and listen to the station. At the time he had insomnia. I do not recall what my excuse was. Anyway, the station would play things like Bob and Ray and the Fireside theatre. I do not recall if the Richard Pryor records they played were edited or not. Most likely, they were not.

Well, thats my Richard Pryor memories. Oh, I also liked his movies too!! I liked him in Stir Crazy and all those Bill Cosby movies.


link | posted by gail at 9:56 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com