IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Today, I went to church. Today, is also in a sense my first anniversary of attending First Church. The first service I attended was for Winterfest and today was Winterfest. The theme of the service was called, Ice Is Nice.

During the service the man who was sitting next to me kept nervously shaking his legs. It made me wonder why he was so nervous? Was I making him nervous? Or was he a naturally nervous person? I do recall previously seeing him during a tour of the church last summer. He was standing behind me and the woman who was conducting the tour thought that the two of us were together.




, originally uploaded by willisgirl.

This is a picture of a bear bought at my church's Winterfest. The bear was bought for only $7 from a little old lady. In my estimation she under priced the bear. Oh, well....


After the church service was over I went over to the Winterfest bazaar. While there I bought a wildly underpriced bear from a little old lady. She sold it to me for just $7. I could not believe it was so cheap. It looked like an old fashioned heirloom.




, originally uploaded by willisgirl.


Afterwards, I saw Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. It was a very good adaptation of the book. The World Quidditch match was just as I had imagined it being in the book. The Yule ball was even better than the one in my imagination!

The movie was filled with plenty of action and adventure. With this movie and the prior, Prisoner of Azkabam, I am forever thankful that Chris Columbus will no longer be directing the Harry Potter movies. The movies seem to sparkle more without Columbus at the helm.

Also in the movie was David Tennant who is the current Doctor Who after Chris Eccleston left the role last year. In the movie Tennant plays Barty Crouch Jr..

I for one can not wait to see how they go about editing down the other 800 or so page books in the series. I know its sad to admit but I still have yet to finish reading, Order of the Phoenix. Overall, I highly recommend the movie.


link | posted by gail at 6:03 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com