IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Today, I had jury duty again. I had to be there at 10:30am. One of the jurors did not show up so an alternate had to take his place.

Since they give us an allowance of $15 for doing jury duty I ate lunch at a Chinese restaurant. If I were at work I would normally bring in a lunch. Another reason I decided on eating in a Chinese restaurant instead of a fast food place was that we were dismissed for lunch a little after 12:00pm and had to be back at 2:00pm. So I had two hours to kill. Thus, I had plenty of time to wait for the food to be cooked and served and bask in the ambiance of a real live restaurant.

Afterwards, I went to a drugstore where I bought Spree candy canes for my coworkers. I think I might buy them small boxes of chocolate like I did last year. No one to the best of my knowledge complained about the Whitmans samplers last year. So I suppose that they would not mind receiving them again.

The only dilema I have with this is whether or not I should include the temps. If I include the temps then I would be buying in total about 20 mini boxes of Whitman’s Samplers. I suppose this isn’t so bad because I saw a store where the boxes are just .79 cents instead of .99 cents.

Oh, well that’s all I got until tomorrow! :)


link | posted by gail at 9:02 PM |


1 Comments:

Blogger Steve Piercy commented at 11:51 AM~  

I can't wait for the case to end - i'm keen to find out the gory details and see your sketches!!

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com