IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

KevinCovais


KevinCovais, originally uploaded by willisgirl.

I just finished watching American Idol. I found it cruel that they let little Kevin Covais sing at the end after he got voted off. I am new to watching Idol and I know that they do this after someone gets voted off. But somehow it seemed extra cruel tonight. I dont know maybe its because he looks so geeky and vulernable. Anyway, Rest in Peace Little Kevin. May you get the starring lead in your next school play.


link | posted by gail at 9:52 PM |


3 Comments:

Blogger Maverick commented at 8:02 PM~  

Sorry, I am catching up on some of your posts. How exactly do you get a subscription to the Baltimore Symphony. Though I live in DC, I think that it would be a good investment and definitely some good outings. That Patti Austin show seemed like it would be enjoyable...

Blogger gail commented at 8:42 PM~  

To get a subscriptioin to the Baltimore Symphony you could could go to their web site or call them up at 410-783-8000. I signed up mainly because I like going to cultural events.

Blogger Maverick commented at 6:34 PM~  

Thanks...I will definitely have to get on that...

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com