IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, March 16, 2006


This evening I watched American Idol and was stunned to see that my favourite pretty boy, Ace Young, was in the bottom three!!! If only I had watched the show yesterday maybe he would not have been amongst them. Luckily, he dodged a major bullet and was not voted off. Yeah! America!

My three favourite male contestants on the show are:




, originally uploaded by willisgirl.

Taylor Hicks

He is a very talented blue eyed soul singer. Lets face it, this man can sing his ass off!! I also like that when he breaks into song he moves like Joe Cocker. I also like that Taylor has very distinct grey hair. I have to admit that I like the idea of a grey haired older guy beating out all the young whippersnappers. Go Taylor! Go!





, originally uploaded by willisgirl.

Chris Daughtry

He has a very high energy rock and roll sound. He looks like Vin Diesel. He like Taylor can sing his ass off.





, originally uploaded by willisgirl.

Ace Young

To this day I still am not sure if Ace can sing. When I watch him I am not paying that much attention to his voice. All I know is that he sure looks 100% HOT!! If Idol does not work out I can see this guy working on a soap opera.



I admit that I have not watched the female contestants much on Idol. For some strange reason I only catch the show when the guys are on.... Anyway here are my three favourite female contestants:

Mandisa Girlfriend can sing her ass off.

Kellie Pickler Adorable country female singer

Katherine McPhee I do not know much about her except that people usually put her on their top Idol contestants list.


link | posted by gail at 9:34 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com