IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, September 01, 2006

Its drizzling rain this morning. To cheer myself up a little I decided to do everything this morning in reverse order. For example, instead of breakfast being the last thing I do in the morning I let it be the first. I think you get the idea...

Yes, I admit it I am feeling a little down today. Yesterday, was Ms. Helena's last day at work. Ms. Helena has been at the company since before I was hired. I can not imagine our department without her in it. Oh, well I suppose everyone has to retire at some point. Here's to you Ms. Helena! Have a Wonderful Retirement!

Also I am feeling down because fall and winter are coming up and I will have to eat lunch inside the very claustrophobic cafeteria. Right now I like to eat lunch outside and do sketches. There's plenty of room outside and you do not have that god aweful closed in feeling like you do in that closet of a cafeteria. I do not know how all this will work out when it gets cold outside. I hope that no one gives me grief in the tiny Barbie sized cafeteria for doing sketches. I swear to God the cafeteria at work is the world's smallest cafeteria. I'm surprised that they do not sell tickets to passerbys to see, The World's Smallest Cafeteria!

WHAT I'M WEARING
Today, I have on a short sleeved magenta top and blue jeans. Since it is a little chilly outside I also have on a black cardigan sweater. The shoes I have on are the Dr. Scolls Walking Shoes I bough from Walmart.

WALKING LOG

STEPS....10314
MILES....2.27
CALORIES BURNED....394


link | posted by gail at 8:21 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com