IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

CATrealDog

Today, I was late for work. I took the bus instead of walking down to the light rail station. I could not help it I was feeling rather slovenly this morning. Just as I walked off the bus and towards the station I saw my train roll by. I knew I should have walked to the station!




DenimJacket, originally uploaded by willisgirl.

The above photo is not the actual jacket. In fact I have no idea other than size and make of the jacket as to what it looks like unfolded.

THE MYSTERIOUS DENIM JACKET
When I came into work there was a denim jacket laying on the desk of my cubicule. I had never seen it before.

It was a size 14 denim jacket made by the Sag Harbor Jeans Co. According to its label it was comprised of 98% cotton and 2% spandex. It would have been futile for me to claim it as my own as I wear a size 24. Besides if I claimed it as mine then that would be stealing. And, well..... stealing is against the law.

All in all I suppose someone must have left it on my desk yesterday and forgot about it. I kept waiting and waiting all day for someone to come by and claim it. Then toward the end of the day I got used to it being there. It was like a denim desk pal. I almost didn’t want it to go.

Me and that jacket have been through a lot of adventures today. We lived through the signings of various pieces of paperwork, a re-inking of a date stamper, and not to mention a major stapler crisis. Ahhh, the times me and that jacket had!

Alas, I know maybe by tomorrow its owner will come by to claim it. And to that day I say, Au Revoir My Denim Jacket Buddy! May Your Owner Never Forget You.... Because I Never Will!

WHAT IM WEARING:
Today, I have on a red hoodie, blue jeans, and a dark blue blouse with a white floral design. Hmmm, come to think of it I own an awful lot of blouses with floral designs on them....

WALKING LOG

STEPS....7180
MILES....1.58
CALORIES BURNED....250


link | posted by gail at 9:12 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com