IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, November 23, 2006

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

This year I went over my fathers house and bought along my new laptop and my old Olympus digital camera. I bought along my computer so that I could immediately add more minutes onto his phone. Also I wanted to show him some of the pictures I recently took. As usual he complained a little that there were no people in my pictures. However, this year I did not feel that bad about the fact that my photography primarily consists of inanimate objects like buildings and trees.

Also I showed my youngest niece, Alexis the video camera on the computer. She and her daughter, Blessyn where fascinated by seeing themselves broadcast live on the computer. Since my niece asked about the computer I am thinking about buying her a laptop or some other type of computer Christmas. It is a guaranteed lock that I will get her daughter clothes for Christmas as I already do for her cousin, Shay.

The one thing that was different this year was that the Christmas tree was not up. I asked my niece about it and she said that the tree was in bad way and that they would have to buy a new one. Oh, well I kind of liked the idea of having a Christmas tree up on Thanksgiving.... Another different thing was that my nephew Little David and his big sister Alesea and her daughter Shay were not there. Somehow it did not entirely feel like Thanksgiving without them there. I was told that they were in New York. Also this year I was enlisted to help make the stuffing. No one has ever asked me to prepare any type of dish before on Thanksgiving. The best that I could tell is that no one complained about the stuffing. So I suppose that it I made it correctly. Also this year I was not offered a plate to take home. I am not sure if the reason for this was because my other niece, Alesea, was not there or because they really did not mind eating lots of leftovers.

WALKING LOG

STEPS....5661
MILES....1.24
CALORIES BURNED....203


link | posted by gail at 9:13 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com