IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, February 12, 2007

MORNING COMMUTE

I was on time for work this morning. I was on time because I was lucky enough to catch a cab. The cabbie I got this morninig was the old guy whom I think either has Alzeheimers or is mildy retarded.

ANNA NICOLE NEWS
Three men are now claiming to be the father of Anna Nicoles baby. Egad! She must have been pretty easy. This all makes me wonder how many more men will be claiming to be her babys daddy?

THE GRAMMYS
My favourite performance last night was Mary J. Blige. I liked how she performed with a full orchestra backing her up. It added a new dimension to her song, Be With You. I also liked Christina Aquilar. She did better than I thought she was capable of. Sadly, I missed the reunion of The Police. They were among my all time favourite acts of the 80’s. I hope that when they do their reunion tour that they will stop by Baltimore. Somehow, I feel that that is unlikely. No top rock act ever performs in Baltimore in the summer time. I remember one year U2 wanted to play at MT&T stadium but the stadium commission 86d it. However, they did perform in Baltimore at First Mariner Arena in the fall. I remember because I went to the show. Who knows maybe The Police will end up playing First Mariner Arena like U2 and The Rolling Stones did.

WHAT I AM WEARING:Today, I have on blue jeans, a fair isle knit sweater of olive green, brown, ecru, and light blue. I also have on an olive green turtleneck and New Balance 653 shoes.

WALKING STATS

STEPS....11253
MILES....2.13
CALORIES BURNED....370


link | posted by gail at 8:39 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com