IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

MORNING COMMUTE:
This morning I walked down to the light rail station. The train arrived at 6:10 it usually arrives around 6:13. I wonder if the early arrival time could be due to a new driver. The train stood motionless at Franklin Street for a long time. I checked my watch and he did not pull off again until 6:12. So I assume that the driver stopped there to make up time for arriving too early at my stop. So that way he would be back on schedule.

I know I do not usually report on my afternoon commute. I thought I would do so today because it was so unusual. Yesterday afternoon there was like a zillion people waiting for the Southboubd train. I had never seen so may people waiting for the train into the city. I have no idea what happened nor did the MTA give any explanations for the afternoon train delay. For once when a train is delayed I wish that the MTA would say what happened to the train.

WHAT I AM WEARING:
Today, I have on Nike MaxAir shoes, stone washed jeans, a dark blue short sleeve top with a design of white flowers on it, and a red cardigan sweater. Today the temperature is supposed to get up to 77 degrees. I have on the cardigan because I know that the light rail will have the air conditioner on and I do not want to be cold. I swear if it is just 50 degrees outside they turn on the air conditioner on the train. Also there is no telling what the temperature will be inside the office. Last summer it was like the North Pole inside the building. People were walking around with blankets wrapped around them. Heck, they still are!

WALKING LOG

STEPS....12188
MILES....2.30
CALORIES BURNED....373


link | posted by gail at 7:06 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com