IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Today, I went to Church. I had not been there in quiet a while. I noticed that Reverend Hubbell had on what appeared to me to be a new robe/shawl thing. It looked very artsy. It had an abstract collage look to it. She looked very nice in it.

Also today was the ceremony to welcome in new Church members. I have yet to become an official member of the Church. I believe that if you become an official member you probably have to start paying regular financial dues or something. I would hate to find out how much it costs to be a member of First Church. I imagine the dollar amount is pretty steep.



SUNDAY ENTERTAINMENT


triplets
Originally uploaded by willisgirl.

After Church I went home to watch an animated movie called The Triplets of Belleville. The movie utilised the combined creative efforts of Paris, Belgian, and Montreal Canada. Overall in attitude the film had a French feel to it. There was also very little dialogue in the film.

The animation seemed to have a British feel to it. In that I’ve noticed that British animation (OK, Im basing this on Danger Mouse ) has a more carefully drawn detailed background drawing. Whilst, American and Japanese animation seems to have more cartoony and quickly drawn look to their background drawings.

As far as the film goes. I enjoyed it. I loved the unique singing style of The Triplets. I have to admit that I felt sickly watching the twins constantly eat frogs. Other than the frog eating I would highly recommend the film.

WALKING STATS

STEPS....6068
MILES....1.14
CALORIES BURNED....210


link | posted by gail at 8:53 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com