IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Saturday, March 10, 2007

SATURDAY ENTERTAINMENT

Doctor Who...The Runaway Bride


runawaybride
Originally uploaded by willisgirl.

Last night/early Saturday morning I watched The Doctor Who 2006 Christmas special, The Runaway Bride. Since I have a dial up service it took quiet a while to finish viewing the 42 minute episode. I would basically set my timer for 1 hour then wake up to watch portions of the episode in 9 minute blocks. It was 8am Friday morning when I finished watching the episode.

Overall, I really liked Catherine Tate, the woman who played the aforementioned, runaway bride. She was hilarious. I would love for her to come back as a companion.

The episode was pretty good. I felt that the woman who played the Empress spider was a bit of a ham. I don’t know why but she reminded me of Cloris Leachman. You can hear her talking in the preview below. You can't miss it she has this over the top lisp. Below is the BBC1 preview to The Runaway Bride






A Perfect Murder


perfectmurder
Originally uploaded by willisgirl.

Later in the day I watched A Perfect Murder starring Michael Douglas, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Viggo Mortensen. The movie also had Constance Towers in it. I was surprised to see her in the movie. I had not seen her in ages! She used to play the deliciously evil matriarch, Helena Cassadine on General Hospital. I must say that Towers does a good job in playing bitches of a certain age. I mainly rented this movie because I wanted to see a movie with Mortensen in it. I loved him as Aragorn in The Lord of the Rings movies and wondered what else he had done.

Overall, I really liked the twists and turns in the movie. I would definetly recommend it.

WALKING STATS
STEPS....3898
MILES....0.73
CALORIES BURNED....138


link | posted by gail at 9:02 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com