IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Yesterday because of the one day heat wave I spent my hours after work the Towson Barnes and Nobles and at the Towson Commons.

While at the Barnes and Nobles I could not help but notice that they removed all the comfy chairs that used to be in the store. So instead I sat on a foot stool as I perused art books. I suppose the reason they took out the chairs was because of people like me. People who go into air conditioned stores in the summer to get away from the heat. It was either that or maybe there was an incident involving Towson University students that made the removal of chairs neccesary.

Anyway, I only was in there to avoid the heat and to bide my time before Oceans 13 started at the Towson Commons movie theatre.

OCEANS 13
I saw the movie despite never seeing the first two. I was not sure if this was a good idea or not. In the end I decided it could not be too bad. Afterall, it has George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Andy Garcia, and Matt Damon in it. How could you go wrong? This is the handsomeness most good looking male cast in Hollywood history!

WALKING LOG
STEPS....541
MILES....0.10
CALORIES BURNED....3


link | posted by gail at 10:32 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com