IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, August 23, 2007

MORNING COMMUTE:
Im late again. Yesterday I would have been on time if the train and the bus.... Oh Wel! It is is still dark and cloudy outside. The train stopped for the longest time at a downtown light. It made me wonder if the the train had broken down. Fortunately it had not.

THOSE DARN ORIOLES
I do not normally cover sports news. However, this I could not ignore. It was the hot topic on channel 13’s Morning Show with Don and Marty. I had no idea that it was over 100 years ago that something like that had ever happened. It was all due to a makeup game with the Texas Rangers. My hometown baseball team, The Baltimore Orioles, shockingly lost a game 3 to 30. A lot of the men on the train were talking about the game. I also wondered if the Latino men were talking about it as well. I do not know for sure I don’t speak Spanish very well. All I can say is that they seemed unusually animated about something. I remember getting on the train going home on the day of the rained out Texas game. I recall seeing a couple of Texas Rangers jerseys. I was surprised by this because the majority of baseball fans who invade our fair yet murderous city are either Red Sox or Yankees fans. The other odd thing about that ride was that I saw a pasenger who bore an eerie resemblance to my late Uncle Stanley. I wondered if it was a possibilty that his last name was Willis, maybe he was a distant relative or something.

WHAT IM WEARING:
Today, I have on a magenta short sleeve top, blue jeans, and New Balance 653 shoes.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....8775
MILES....2.76
CALORIES BURNED....355


link | posted by gail at 9:28 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com