IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

MORNING COMMUTE:
This morning either the train was late or the train arrived earlier than usual. I do not know which. All I know for sure was that the #20 bus arrived at its scheduled arrival time driven by the LL Cool J looking driver. When I got to the light rail stop I saw the usual suspects of passengers and coworkers who are usually there when I am on time. The first train I saw was the Penn Station train. I do not know why the Penn Station came before the Hunt Valley train. It came at the time that the Hunt Valley train usually arrives. Im late because of the train.

CHRISTMAS IS CANCELLED
I think I will have to put off buying Christmas presents this year. I feel too stressed out and uncertain about the future. The Governor is proposing tax hikes which he calls revenue enhancements. BGE is proposing rate increases. The price of gasoline is going up yet again. It all makes me want to move to a 3rd world country that is not currently embroiled in a war. If I did that I could live like a Queen on the money I now make. Right now I feel one step from being homeless and on the dole.

By the way I did not vote for Martin O’Malley for Governor, I voted for Ehrlich. The reason being I felt that Ehrlich was doing a good job and did not see any reason to replace him.

WHAT IM WEARING:
Today, I have on black slacks, Nike MaxAir shoes, a short sleeve tye dyed turquoise top, and a red chenille hoodie that sheds a lot. I have to figure out how to make it stop shedding over everything... Also I have on a jacket I have owned since my freshman year of college, which was sometime in the 90s.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....10118
MILES....3.83
CALORIES BURNED....445


link | posted by gail at 7:12 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com