IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, November 02, 2007

MORNING COMMUTE:
This morning I am on time for work the bus got me to the light rail station at 6am. I had enough time to buy breakfast from 7-11. The train took a long ass time leaving the North Avenue station. Also there was a ticket check this morning. I wonder why it took so long for the train to leave. Also the train arrived a little late at the downtown station. It looks like I might end up being late again due to the MTA.

TV ON THE INTERNET
Last night I watched House, MD. I had to search around to find a site that had the latest episode in a format I could use. It seemed that it was only available in DIVX6. I finally found a site that my computer could play. It was similar to the one I found for Heroes earlier this season when the NBC site was down. I wish that site had a list of its sister sites. It was clearly made by the same people who made the Heroes site because the layout and video player were the same.

Also watched Pushing Daisies on the ABC site. As per usual the ABC site was a wonderful experience. Not once did anything go wrong with the video player. I can not watch Pushing Daisies without smiling. The show is pure magic.

I still have to watch Life, Dirty, Sexy, Money, and last nights episodes of My Name is Earl, 30 Rock, and The Office.

WHAT IM WEARING:
Today I have on blue jeans, a short sleeve t-shirt that has words on it like, Couture, Girl, Rock n Roll, and 76. On my feet are New Balance 653 shoes.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....11202
MILES....4.24
CALORIES BURNED....479


link | posted by gail at 6:25 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com