IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, October 26, 2007

MORNING COMMUTE:
Today, it is yet again cold, wet, and rainy. I took the #10 bus down to the light rail station. The train arrived on time. It looks like I will be on time for work this morning.

TV ON THE INTERNET
Yipeee! I went over to the NBC site and now the video feed on it is working! Its not working perfectly but it is light years better than it was previously. The video still sticks in points but no longer up and quits on you. I finally watched Mondays episode of Journeyman, Wednesdays episode of Life, and last Thursdays episode of The Office. The message board is even up again. Im happy that they finally fixed the problem albeit not 100% but it is now watchable. Its not as good as the gold standard which in my opinion is ABC but better than it was before.

Good news Pushing Daisies has been greenlighted for a full season!!! I love that show. How can you not like show where they on the last episode sang a There Might Be Giants song, Birdhouse in Your Soul? By the way the song is off of their Flood cd. The group was never top 10. I thought I was the only one that knew about and loved They Might Be Giants

As far as the other shows go that I watch I hope they dont cancel any of them. I hear Journeyman is top 20 on the DVR charts. So people are watching it but on delay. I wonder how the charts would look like if they counted internet viewers as well as DVR people. Nielsen recently included DVR viewers into there ratings counts. The video player did not work that well on The Office it kept playing the first chapter over and over until I switched chapters for it. Also the show was sponsored the Navy and some other company. Usually shows on the internet have one sponsor not two. Life and Journeyman played flawlessly. They played all the way through without any repeating of parts.

WHAT IM WEARING:
This morning I have on stone washed jeans, Nike MaxAir shoes, a red fleece hoodie, and a lavender t-shirt that has an enigmantic phrase on it, Surfing and Coca Cola.



FRIDAY VIDEO OF THE WEEK


They Might Be Giants..Birdhouse In Your Soul

Since this song was featured on an episode of Pushing Daisies I thought it would be fitting to spotlight it this week.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....10550
MILES....3.99
CALORIES BURNED....439


link | posted by gail at 6:48 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com