IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

MORNING COMMUTE:
This morning I left out early enough to walk down to the Camden Yards light rail station. However, just as I was about to reach the station the train pulled in at 6:06 (6:08 my watch time). I had to high tail it to reach the train. Even the old guy who is tall, thin, and has a grey beard had to run to catch it. I suppose it must have either come a little earlier than usual or that the old guy was running late. The old guy is usually at the Camden Yards light rail station when I reach it in the morning and am running on time.

MONDAY NIGHT TV
Last night I watched Heroes and Journeyman in real time. I was on the edge of my seat when the Wonder Twins picked up Sylar. I hope he picks them off. Im bored by them. Surprising to find that Matt Parkman’s dad is Molly’s bogeyman aka this seasons Big Bad.

Also I think on Journeyman that the scientist that knows about tachyon particles that Dan talked to on the phone in our time and that called him again in the past to continue on with the conversation has to be somehow related to his time travel. That’s the only reason I can come up with why he had the ability to talk to him on his cell phone in the present and past.

WRITERS STRIKE
While listening to NPR’s Morning Edition this morning I learned that the writer’s strike looks immenent and that they will not reach negotiations. They are talking about buying the UK version of The Office. I hope that NBC will be able to run that along with Doctor Who. It would not be to much of a stretch for them to run Doctor Who on NBC because they already own. The Sci-Fi Channel is owned by NBC, also the producers of the US Office, Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant, also produced the UK version. It would be a lateral move for NBC. Who knows maybe they could also buy the rights to Life in Mars to run in Journeyman’s time slot.

WHAT IM WEARING:
Today, I have on black slacks, a tan and white floral short sleeve blouse, Nike MaxAir shoes, and a red chenille hoodie that has no pockets and seems to shed red fuzz over everything.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....11121
MILES....3.51
CALORIES BURNED....441


link | posted by gail at 6:57 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com