IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, October 12, 2007

MORNING COMMUTE:
This morning I again caught the #20 bus. It again arrived at the posted time. It was yet again driven by the L.L. Cool J looking driver compelete with baseball cap. He was doing a pretty good job until the construction worker looking guy got on. Instead of driving at a reduced speed while the construction worker put his money into the farebox. The driver just stayed parked there. It took the construction worker quiet a while to get his money straight. We went through not one red light cycle but two waiting for the construction worker. I do not understand why the driver did not just pull of and let the construction worker pay as the bus went down the street. It was as though the driver had no idea that the people on his bus were not there for a leisurely morning bus ride. We have jobs to get to, buses and trains to catch. Waiting for this man to pay was wasteful of my time. I would not have minded much if the person was a senior citizen or a cripple but he was an able bodied man in the prime of his life. Perhaps, this was the reason the driver was a late for the majority of the summer. He has to stop this and simply drive some while a bus rider is paying his fare. Waiting for a rider to pay holds people up. By the way the train arrived a little late but I caught it with the folks at work who are often on time.

GORE GETS NOBEL
WoW! He got a Nobel Peace Prize a couple of months fresh from getting an Academy Award for his film, An InconvenientTruth. Gore has done well for himself despite having his Presidency stolen by the Bush Regime.

WHAT IM WEARING:
Today, I have on blue jeans, a dark blue long sleeve top with a boatneck neckline. The top has a design of light blue and white. I also have on an oversized charcoal grey suit jacket. Just yesterday afternoon I figured out the pockets of the jacket are functional. It appears that they were just sewn shut. I pulled the thread to discover that I have working pockets. J’adore pockets!

WALKING LOG
STEPS....10765
MILES....3.39
CALORIES BURNED....430


link | posted by gail at 7:05 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com