IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

MORNING COMMUTE:
An actual black cat passed my path this morning. I did not have enough time to walk to the light rail station so I took the late bus. I feel groggy. Last night I went to sleep later than usual. I waited to catch the #20 bus at 8:47. I waited for about 35 minutes before I gave up hope of it coming. I did not get home until 9:25. I ended up catching the #35 which was right at the stop when I got down to it. I feel it is a waste of time waiting to take the #20 bus. It comes infrequently in comparison to the #40 Quick bus. On the other hand the stop thats for the #10 and #35 runs more frequently and I can catch either of them to get home. So I am late. The train that came was one car short. On the upside I walked all the way down to the Camden Yards station. I got a little morning walking workout done.

WHAT IM WEARING:
Today, I have on stone washed jeans, New Balance 653 shoes, and a dark blue short sleeve top that has a design of white flowers on it.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....11082
MILES....3.49
CALORIES BURNED....469


link | posted by gail at 6:50 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com