IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

MORNING COMMUTE:
Today, I got up early enough to walk to walk to the light rail stop. I was pleasantly surprised to see that the man who was on the corner a lot during the winter/spring was no longer there. All in all, it was a pleasant walk down the block. I caught the train on time and everything.

THE NEIGHBOR
Recently, I got an irate phone call from my landlord saying that my upstairs neighbor was upset that I had been burning incense. Its true, I have been burning incence during my yoga practice. The part that has me most upset is that he said that she said that she had spoken to me about it when she had not. I can not believe that she did not come to me first. She could have left a note on my door saying to please refrain from burning incense because it was wrecking havock with her respiratory system. Then she also according to him said that I was burning it all hours of the night. This is impossible for me to be doing because I start getting ready to leave out for work around 4 in the morning. Also I do not start yoga until around 9ish just before bedtime.

At first I was really troubled by this then I remembered the Law of Karma. All Im saying is that she should have said something to me first before she went to him and over exaggerated the situation. Oh well, that’s life....

WHAT IM WEARING:
Today, I have on a heather grey short sleeve Henley, blue jeans, and New Balance 653 shoes.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....10227
MILES....3.22
CALORIES BURNED....410


link | posted by gail at 6:34 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com