IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sunday, September 16, 2007

MY MINISTERS ARE RETIRING
For the first time in several weeks I went to Church. While there I was shocked to learn that our ministers Rev. Hubbell and her husband Rev. Manwell, will be retiring after the Church year ends in June. Rev. Manwell had a hear attack this Spring. In fact he was in the same hospital my brother was in before he had his bypass surgery. Im not surprised that they are retiring they are up there in age. Also a little surprised to find out that Manwell is 77 years old. He is the exact same age as my father. Somehow I always had him and his wife pegged as being younger than my father.

I hope that whoever we get next September will be a good fit for the congregation. Rev. Manwell and his wife Rev. Hubbell have been at First Church for fourteen years. Also it was Tim’s first day back since his illness. He stood up and thanked everyone for all the get well cards he got. He seems to be a very gregarious person so Im not surprised by the response he got.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....10225
MILES....3.22
CALORIES BURNED....400


link | posted by gail at 9:12 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com