IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, September 14, 2007

MORNING COMMUTE:
Last night I went to bed three hours early. I woke up an hour early. Waking up I had enough time to squeeze in yoga. I even left out the door to the catch the bus early. Despite all this the #20 bus was crowded and late. I do not know what to do any more... Ive tried my best to leave out early to catch the darn bus. It seems that no matter what I do that bus ends up showing up late.

On a kind of good note I again walked down to the next light rail stop.

FARE INSPECTION
This morning a cop got on the train at the Centre Street stop to check tickets for fare inspection. He seemed nice and did not have an attitude.

I still can not get over that angry cop who did fare inspections one morning last winter. That cop clearly had issues and ought to have been in anger management therapy. He acted as though he would bust some heads if we did not take our tickets out fast enough for him. I mean 99% of people taking the train in the morning are heading to work and not fleeing a crime scene. You could take one look at us and tell that we were working people not gang bangers. Thankfully, todays cop was reasonable. He didnt act as though he would pistol whip us at any moment. Hopefully, that cop from last winter is in therapy.

WHAT IM WEARING:
Today, I have on blue jeans, New Balance 653 shoes, and a lavender shirt that has a picture of a Coca Cola bottle within a pink and cocoa brown semi-circle with three flowers of pink, yellow, and lime green at the bottom. Around the top half of the semi-circle is written, Surfing & Coca-Cola. What this means, I do not know?......

WALKING LOG
STEPS....13950
MILES....4.40
CALORIES BURNED....584


link | posted by gail at 9:09 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com