IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

MORNING COMMUTE:
Late again. Got up extra early. How come I am keep making myself late when I can be on time?

I think I should be in therapy because of my father’s illness and I find it difficult to cope with the knowledge that he will not be around forever.

TV on the INTERNET
Today after work I watched Arrested Development, Little Britain, and Entourage on my laptop.

I liked Arrested Development a lot. I think I will see if I can watch all the episodes to that show online. My oly gripe about the show is that Jason Bateman and the woman who plays his sister on the show look too young to have teenage children. Maybe I’m a litte biased because Im around Bateman’s age and figure if he has a kid on the show they should be elementary school aged because he is in his 30’s. Im sure his real life kids are elementary school aged and not High School aged. For him to have high shool aged kids it would mean his character on the show married straight out of high school or something. Oh I just realized that the kid who played his son in the show was in Super Bad. really clicks with me.

I found Little Britain very amusing. Yeah, I know the narrator on the show is the one and only, Tom Baker, also known as the 4th Doctor Who. You know him he’s the one with the curly hair and the long scarf.

For some odd reason I feel I am becoming quiet attached to the characters on Entourage. I can not explain why I like it. I just do!

I also watched Curb Your Enthusiasm and The Wire. I did not feel that enamored of Curb Your Enthusiasm. But I am willing to give it another look see to try and find out what all the critical praise heaped on it is all about. I watched just a wee bit of The Wire. Its the first time I have ever watched that show. From what I saw it seemed pretty realistic. I could not watch it too long as it was near my bedtime.

In the end I think I will try and watch all episodes of Arrested Devolpment and Entourage. And I will give Curb Your Enthusiasm a second chance.

WHAT IM WEARING:
Today, I have on stone washed jeans, striped v-neck shirt of turquoisem pink,white and New Balance 653 shoes.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....10921
MILES....3.45
CALORIES BURNED....474


link | posted by gail at 9:45 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com