IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sunday, September 02, 2007

SUNDAY
Finally, visited my family. I bought along the fully charged automatic air pump. I also bought along Kentucky Fried Chicken. My nephew Little David was there he helped me to blow up the pool.

When I got home I watched not on Joost but somewhere else on the internet.....The Bourne Supremacy and The Bourne Ultimatum back to back. The Bourne Ultimatum really rocked.

All in all Im glad I watched the second Bourne movie (The Bourne Supremacy) before I saw the third. If I had only watched the latest one I would not have caught on to the fact that the conversation Bourne had with Pam was a retread where she gave him the wrong birthdate thus he knew that she had given him a clue. Loved all the twists and turns in The Bourne Ultimatum. I did not bother to watch the Bourne Identity because I saw it when it first came out in the movies.

I do not know if they can make a sequal without querying Robert Ludlum’s estate as the three movies were based on his three Bourne novels. If they made more I imagine they would have to ask permission. If they made more I would definetly be gamed to watch them. All in all Matt Damon did a kick ass job.

I also watched a fantasy movie called, Stardust. It was really good. How could anyone resist a movie that features the great Robert De Niro in drag? I think they should have released the movie in the fall instead of August. I think if it were released later in the year it would have gotten a higher box office gross.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....4473
MILES....1.41
CALORIES BURNED....168


link | posted by gail at 9:38 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com