IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, August 24, 2007

MORNING COMMUTE:
I would have been on time today if it was not for the train showing up three minutes early. You can not imagine my emotion as the bus was about to stop and I looked out the window and saw the train pull off three minutes early. I uttered under my breath, “Son of a Bitch!” I swear nothing runs right on the MTA.

I want the light rail driver we had before this one. He was usually on time or a couple of minutes late. None of this showing up extra early shit. Does the driver not know that the majority of people taking the train are transferring from buses? Its like he is purposely trying to trip people up. As far as the weather goes its still dark and dreary this morning.

IS JENN BACK?
Today, I believe I finally figured out that the woman who looked like a former employee is in fact her. I kept looking at her wondering if she was or was not Jennifer. I wanted to walk up to her and say Hi, Jenn! But what if it was not Jennifer but just a woman that looks like her or maybe her sister or something? When I saw her talking to my supervisor I knew it must be her. New people do not normaly have long animated conversations with our supervisor unless they know her. So I suppose after leaving the company Jenn is back in town!

WHAT IM WEARING:
Today, I have on blue jeansssss, Nike MaxAir shoes, and the infamous turqouise tee shirt with a rhinestone decorated pineapple on it.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....10025
MILES....3.16
CALORIES BURNED....415


link | posted by gail at 9:29 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com