IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

MORNING COMMUTE:
I’m late again for work. The man is not at the counter at Dunkin Donuts instead it is the woman. The train is short a car. I do not understand why. I hope we will not have to switch trains at North Avenue.

MAYORAL DEBATE:
Last night I watched the mayoral debate on MPTV. I was struck by how tall Kieffer Mitchell is. He is practically a giant in comparison to the other candidates. Sheila Dixon in my opinion did not do so well during the debate. She just did seem polished enough. Robert Kauffman did a great job of proposing outlandish crackpot solutions for problems. Had to laugh when he suggested opening up certain areas soley for the sale of drugs. Kauffman I believe is a registered Communist or something. He’s OK but he’s not no Monroe Cornish.

God, I miss Monroe Cornish. The man was a legend. Unfortunately he is dead. During mayoral debates he would talk about aliens and stuff. Not illegal aliens but the ones from outer space. The man was comedic gold. To this day I do not if he was serious or if he did the debates as a joke.

All in all I still have not decided who I am going to vote for. Unfortunately, I can not simply just Vote Saxon.SENATOR SOLICITING SEX
The big national news story today is the Idaho senator, Larry Craig who solicited sex in an airport mens room. He frequently voted against bills that would have benefited gays. I found the whole thing ironic. The person who was vehemently against that lifestyle was actually into it. My goodness he’s a hypocrite!

WHAT IM WEARING:
Today, I have on black slacks, black canvas tennis shoes, and a short sleeve tan blouse that is decorated with various white flowers.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....9364
MILES....2.95
CALORIES BURNED....403


link | posted by gail at 9:33 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com