IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Saturday, September 01, 2007

SATURDAY with JOOST
Was about to leave out to visit my family. Then got out the automatic air air pump. Noticed that it had to be charged for 10 hours before you could use it. Looks like little Shay will have to wait a day before her pool has air in it.

I had nothing to do so I downloaded Joost and watched music videos. Joost is a site that I have heard a lot about on NPR. I feel priviledged to have it. On Joost I watched the first two episodes of Scott Baio is 45 and Single and the first episode of Welcome Back Kotter. I do not know why but I find the Scott Baio show obviously scripted and fake yet addictive. I hope that Joost will be able to get more episodes of the show.

Baio in the past has been a shameless womanizer. He has dated women who were never less than tens. Name a blonde Playboy Playmate or major hottie of the 80’s and 90s odds are they are exes of Baio. Surprise, surprise, his current girlfriend is an ex Playboy Playmate. I say he’s single because he’s having fun being Scott Baio. Why spoil the chick magnet lifestyle with a wife? If he does eventually get married I doubt if it will last long before he moves onto the next hottie of the week.

Either way its interesting checking into the life of an aging chick magnet and his aging hanger on friends. My goodness its like Enterourage only they are in there forties!

I tried to watch Strangers With Candy, the show about a 40something woman who goes back to high school but the system crashed. Oh well....

WALKING LOG
STEPS....512
MILES....0.16
CALORIES BURNED....9


link | posted by gail at 9:37 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com