IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Saturday, September 08, 2007

MORNING COMMUTE:
I went to work this morning. While waiting for the train I noticed a lot of well dressed people milling about downtown. When I see a lot of well dressed people on a Saturday morning I assume there must be some convention in town most likely a Christian convention of some sort. They like to dress up a lot. A lot of the people seemed to be wearing black and orange. I also noticed a lot of single sex duos wearing look alike clothes. Was it a convention of gay Christians? I saw one of them carrying an orange blow up bat that had Momentum written on it in black. I feel uncomfortable with a lot of well dressed people walking around on an early morning weekend. It makes me feel as though Ive stumbled across a Jehovas Witness gathering.

I wanted to grab breakfast at McDonalds or Dunkin Donuts but due to the influx of well dressed people the line stretched all the way to the back of the store so I did not go in.

As far as the light rail goes I noticed that they added a Penn Station train to the regular fleet of trains. Ordinarily, you do not see the Penn Station train until the Mount Royal Stop. So I had to wait for two trains to arrive before my train normally does. I do not understand why there is a train that just goes to Timonium. I’d rather it go back to how it was with a train either going to Penn Station or Hunt Valley.

At the York Road station I saw a cat chasing a rabbit in the parking lot. .

WHAT IM WEARING:
Today, I have on blue jean shorts, a yellow top that has a design of flowers on it in various shades of blue, and tan and brown leather slides.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....8270
MILES....2.61
CALORIES BURNED....347


link | posted by gail at 9:42 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com