IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, September 06, 2007

MORNING COMMUTE:
It looks like I might be on time this morning. I caught a cab down to the University Center light rail station. The train arrived at 6:16. I have not been able to catch the train on time in weeks. I am surprised that the train is now arriving later than usual.

THE SECRET
Today, I started reading a book called, The Secret. According to the book if you think thoughts like I don’t want to be late you attract lateness. The book has something to do with The Law of Attraction. I wonder if just thinking positive thoughts be enough to put me on the right track to being on time for work again.

TV ON THE INTERNET
Yesterday, I got home from work around 9:30. I watched the third episode of Entourage. I love that show. I tried to watch more of Arrested Development but all the links for it is in DIVX Stage 6 format. Im leary about downloading it because I’m not sure how much memory it will eat up on my computer. I prefer using a formats that do not require me downloading anything extra.

I did not watch any shows on Joost last night because I was too tired and had only enough time to watch one TV show. One thing Im starting to get annoyed with Joost about is that they never seem to add any new content to there site. I need more episodes of the Scott Baio reality show called Scott Baio is 45 and Single. After watching the first couple of episodes on Joost I want more!

WHAT IM WEARING:
Today, I have on blue jeans, a turquoise t-shirt with a rhinestone encrusted pineapple in the center and New Balance 653 shoes.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....10040
MILES....3.16
CALORIES BURNED....420


link | posted by gail at 9:43 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com