IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sunday, September 09, 2007

SUNDAY BANK DEPOSIT
Today, I did a lot of running around to find deposit envelopes to deposit money into the bank. I started out by going to the bank branch in my neighborhood. There was no enevelopes there just trash in the bin marked, Envelopes. I checked both the drive in and walk up ATM’s.

Next I went downtown to the main branch again just trash in the box labeled Envelopes. So I hoped on a bus and into the suburbs.

As luck would have it I found plenty of deposit envelopes. The only problem I had was that in the suburbs the ATM for my bank is drive through only. So I had to stalk the ATM until there were no cars about so I could deposit my cash. I felt kind of weird doing this.

I hope that the people in their cars did not think I was trying to rob them or was a crazy homeless person. I just needed to deposit money. I suppose the people in the suburbs do not like to leave their cars thus the plethora of drive through only ATM’s.

In the city at some branches it’s a combination drive-thru /walk up ATM’s. If there is no drive-thru then the most common ATM in the city is the walk up.

ENTOURAGE:


header_1
Originally uploaded by willisgirl

Entourage is vast becoming my favourite show. So far I have made it up to season 3. Don’t ask how it is that a person who does not have cable based on principle is able to watch the show. The principle being that I do not believe it is right to pay a company exorbant amounts of money to watch TV. Yeah, Im old skool except where technology is concerned. So yeah, Ive been watching the show free off of the internet. I can not explain why I’ve become so attached to the show. Watching the show is like visiting old friends albeit friends that are a bit self centered. The only drawback from watching it online is that not all the episodes are available. So its pretty much hit and miss. I know that eventually I will end up buying a DVD of the show in order to catch the episodes that have not been uploaded to the internet. If I do this then this will make the second TV show series I've collected. The first being my beloved, Doctor Who.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....11358
MILES....3.58
CALORIES BURNED....456


link | posted by gail at 9:40 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com