IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

MORNING COMMUTE:
I was this close to catching the #20 bus on time. However, I was not close enough...

I was literally five steps away from the stop when I saw the bus pass by. I ended up taking the #1 bus. Then I got on a train where I honestly believe it was being driven by a functional retard.

The train was marked Cromwell. The Cromwell train is a southbound not northbound train. Clearly, the driver had just arrived from Cromwell and did not bother to change the sign on his train. I got on it anyway hoping that the driver would eventualuuy announce his final destination. 90% of lightrail drivers announce their final destinations at various stops. This imbecile never did.

He said absolutely nothing until he arrived at the Mount Royal stop. All he said when he reached the Mount Royal stop was, “Mount Royal.” When he got to the North Avenue stop all he said was “Next stop...” without any mention of what the next stop was. During my entire ride not once did this imbecile say where his final stop was. I did not know if he was a Penn Station, Timonium, or Hunt Valley train. Thankfully he did not turn after the Mount Royal stop into the tracks that lead to Penn Station. The way this imbecile was driving I would not put it pass him to have driven there without telling any of the passengers.

At the Timonium Business Park stop he said the next stop is Timonium. Then I felt a since of relief it must be a Hunt Valley train! Halfway towards the stop almost as an after thought the driver said, Timonium is the last stop! I felt so angry at this imbecile. Did he not know where he was heading? It sure sounded that way.

Does the MTA send light rail drivers out higgedly piggedly? This driver at every stop should have announced where his final stop was and not once did the retard do it. The only thing he seemed to remember to do was say, “Next stop is...”, and only occasionally mention what the name of that stop was. Not to mention he did not bother to change the sign on his train.

There are basic procedures that drivers should follow and this imbecile was clearly not following them. I don’t know maybe I should not be too harsh for all I know it could have been his first day on the job without a trainer at his side. The guy did sound pretty young...

WHAT IM WEARING:
Today, I have on a tan and white floral short sleeve Hawaiian shirt, blue jeans, New Balance 653 shoes, and an oversized grey jacket.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....11144
MILES....3.51
CALORIES BURNED....461


link | posted by gail at 9:07 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com