IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, September 13, 2007

MORNING COMMUTE:
This morning I am late yet again. I left out early but the #20 bus was late in arriving. When I got off the #20 bus a Hunt Valley train had just left the station. So I decided to walk down to the Camden Yards station. As I was walking down the street I saw a Penn Station train pass by. When I arrived at Camden Yards a Hunt Valley train had just pulled into the station. So today Im late but I got plenty of exercise.

VOTER TURN OUT
I am not the slightest bit shocked by the low voter turn out for Baltimore’s recent Mayoral race. The turn out was at around 26 percent. I did not vote because I had previously committed to doing overtime on that day. I would have felt uncomfortable backing out of it because had agreed to do it days ago. It was not until the day of the election that I realized that I had already committed to doing overtime.

One thing I did not like about the race was how the media constantly touted Sheila Dixon as being the winner before the election even began. I am not a big fan of Sheila Dixon. I kind of liked Jill Carter but she tends to speak in a slighty rushed manner. I would have voted for Keiffer Mitchell. The problem with him was that his campaign manager, his father, appeared to have it in for him. I do not understand why. From what I see of Keiffer he seems like a nice guy. I do not understand why his father stole money from his son’s campaign and the day before the election kicked Keiffer out of his own campaign headquarters. Keiffer’s dad sounds like a pretty mean vindictive piece of work. Then again I do not know them personally. For all I know Keiffer’s dad might be nice and kicking his son out might have been justified...

As fas as Sheila Dixon goes she is this close to being indicted. She gives jobs to family and friends who never show up for work but just cash checks. Also I could be wrong in thinking this but Sheila Dixon looks a little anorexic. In her campaign literature she is pictured beside her son and daughter who appear to be of normal weight however she looks downright skeletal. This makes me wonder if she has an eating disorder or is just naturally boney.

Overall, I felt extremely apathetic about the candidates, Sheila Dixon (about to be indicted), Keiffer Mitchell (serious problem with his Dad), Joan Carter (fast talker).

WHAT IM WEARING:
Today, I have on an oversized grey suit jacket, a blue and white pinstriped short sleeve blouse, olive green khaki pants, and Nike MaxAir shoes.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....10325
MILES....3.25
CALORIES BURNED....419


link | posted by gail at 9:08 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com