IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sunday, September 23, 2007

SUNDAY CHURCH DAY
This morning I went to Church. To the best of my recollection this was the first time ever that we have done anything formally to celebrate Mabon. There was even a modern dance routine during the service that was choreographed by a woman whose last name was Jiggetts. I point this out because my mothers maiden name was Jiggetts. I think that the odds are pretty good that the dancer is related to me in some way. I’d wager she is probably one of my cousins from Jersey.

Jiggetts is a highly unique last name. The vast majority of people with that surname are African American. If I run into a Jiggetts odds are they are kin. So it was nice to see someone I might be in some way related to at my Church on Sunday during the Fall Equinox service.

After Church I watched all of season one of Entourage. This was the expensive box set I bought at Borders. When I went to Target I picked up season two for just 19.99. I think I’ll go back there next pay day to pick up season three part one. Season three part two does not come out until October 2. Why they broke the season up like this I do not know? Why I’ve become addicted to watching this sitcom I don’t know.

The main reason I had to buy the disks was because all the episodes are not available online. My two favourite characters on the show are Johnny Drama played by Kevin Dillon and super agent, Ari Gold played by Jeremy Piven. I believe those two regulary go against each other with best comedy supporting actor Emmy nominations. As far as I know Piven has picked up two Emmys for his role in the series.

WALKING LOG
STEPS.....6890
MILES....2.17
CALORIES BURNED....269


link | posted by gail at 6:30 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com