IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, September 21, 2007

MORNING COMMUTE:
Since I was on time yesterday I did not want to take any chances so I left out even earlier than I did yesterday. Despite this the bus was crowded. When a bus is crowded it likely to be late as well. So after the triumph of being on time I was late again. It should be noted that yesterday’s on time bus was being driven by a different driver than the guy who I believe is now the regular driver for the #20. The regular driver looks like LL Cool J, complete with a baseball cap. I suppose I will have to devise a way to leave out even earlier than I did today. The street I catch the bus on has three buses running on it that all go by the light rail station. I feel that if I left out even earlier my chances would better. The LL Cool J guy started out with such great promise for promptness. There must be something about the #20 line that causes drivers to slack off from on time to being late which causes passengers like me to be late. I still can not believe I left out extra early bypassing eating breakfast at home to eat it on the train to be late. Its like I can’t win for losing. I think I would be better off I got car. The problem with that is that I would have to pay for insurance and for gas.

ANOTHER LAPTOP
I am starting to give serious thought to buying another laptop to carry around and type my blog into. I have noticed that Walmart has an Acer laptop that costs just three hundred something. If it got stolen or broken I will still have my main Apple MacBook at home. I would also like to buy my dad an HDTV. I think he would like it a lot. The TV he has now is an analog and it can not get VHF stations like channel 45, 54, 22 etc.

I know that he would be interested in watching a show like that Ken Burns documentary. He loves watching news and shows about WWII. I guess I would be buying this as a kind of experiment. I do not own an HDTV yet. I’ll see if he likes it. If he does then I’ll get one for myself.

WHAT IM WEARING:
Today, I have on a blue and white pinstriped short sleeve blouse, black slacks, a red fleece hoodie, and Nike MaxAir shoes.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....13431
MILES....4.23
CALORIES BURNED....549


link | posted by gail at 6:28 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com